The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. In this role you will work closely with key members of Team BetternessBox and the business' clients to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications and social media.
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, progress, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work.
- An entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
- A proactive, service-focused attitude.
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal guidance at times.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.